Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My life: consumed with remodel

I know, I know, I'm way behind on updating my blog!!  My life has been consumed with finishing our master bath remodel.  The contractor is almost done and we are making finishing touches.  


This week's ice has made finishing the bathroom easier but also slower because the contractor was supposed to install the shower door Tuesday, but didn't make it because of the roads yesterday and today.  I'm hoping they come tomorrow.  


Joseph is doing good with being inside.  He has bouts of dancing around the house singing made up songs.  Today's was "Pants on the ground" mixed with "B-I-N-G-O".  It was really funny.


I'm enjoying having Kurt home.  The last time we had this many days off unexpectedly Kurt didn't get them off (that was 2 years ago during the FLU scare).  


Well, that's all for now.  I know it's a short update, but it's an update.  I'm going to post all the pictures of the bathroom remodel soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment