Thursday, March 17, 2011

How could this be?

How could it already be March 17th and I haven't written a blog post since the end of February!!  Well, life happens, and happens fast sometimes.  Here's a recap of the Pafford's last few weeks....

Kurt and I went to Weekend to Remember conference at the Gaylord with a great couple from church.  It was a great experience.

I once again auditioned for Biggest Loser this past Saturday.  It was great fun even though I didn't get a call back.  So my quest to lose weight won't be done on live television, but I'm thinking of ways to do so somewhat publicly via my blog or FaceBook.  More to come on that.

In what has turned out to be a total "God-incidence" (verses coincidence), I have met a wonderful new friend/mentor/trainer.  I start officially training with her on Saturday.  If you follow me on FaceBook, then you probably saw the pictures from Biggest Loser auditions.  Laurie was there supporting one of her other clients so she took some pictures for me.  Laurie is a wonderful lady who literally is a God-Send.  I can't wait to officially start working with her.  (a little plug for her.... http://www.calibrationfitness.info/ )

Spring Break has consisted of lots of cleaning, playing, some family time and fun!!

That's all for now...here's hoping I can be more active with my postings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment