Saturday, March 26, 2011

Family Fun Day - Pafford Style

Family Fun Day - Pafford Style


We ended our spring break last week with a treat for Joseph.  On Friday evening we went to dinner at Olive Garden and then took Joseph to Putt-Putt Golf and Games by North East Mall.  Here are some photos of that fun.

Kurt and Joseph rode together on the 'big' race course in, appropriately enough, the Cheerios Car!!  I realize my iPhone is not the best at action shots, but I have to share these next photos.  Joseph got to ride the Jr. Track all by himself!! He actually did very well!!!  He took turns like a pro, passing people in his way.  I was completely shocked.  I thought he'd get scared after pushing the accelerator and seeing how fast he was going....my boy's growing up!!!!



Joseph was in the purple car number 1!


Next we played putt-putt and Joseph did great at that too...when he was patient enough to let the ball stop before he hit it again.  Joseph and I tied for 2nd place against Kurt on the first 9 holes (max score of 4 hits per hole).  We had a family with cute boys behind us who kept cheering for me, saying, "Go Mamma, go Mamma"!!  It was really sweet.  I took a few videos of golfing but no pics.  
We then went inside and played some of the games to get tickets and he picked out a bear with his tickets.  This photo was taken at close to 10:00 pm.  He was so tired!!  I had to beg him to smile and when he finally did, it didn't even turn out to look like a smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment