Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

In memory of 2010, I thought I would compile some of Joseph's quotes over the past year.  I'm pulling quotes from Facebook....Here goes nothing....Okay, so It's July - December...another post later to do the first 6 months of 2010!

7/4/2010 - "Why do cows carry their pink milk bag under their butt??"

7/5/2010 - "I'm being patient mommy, but pleeeeeease hurry up!!"

7/14/2010 - "Does Jesus wear underwear?"

7/30/2010 - "I'm just a little guy but when I'm a grow-up I want to be a teacher."

8/11/2010 - "Hey, who drank my water from this wattle boter"!!

9/11/2010 - "you're the best mama I never had...and you're beautiful and special."

10/28/2010 - "'but' with 2 T's is ugly.  Let me explain it to you mamma.  'But' I want bananas is nice.  'Butt' the one I point to is ugly words."

11/18/2010 - "So let me start by saying that Joseph is IN LOVE with the NorthWood Worship CD.  He loves Feet That Move, or as he calls it the 'home makeover song'.  He knows it all by heart and requests it EVERY time we get in the car and hears another song on.

On the way home from school, he told me he wanted to learn the other songs too.  So turned it to my favorite, #10, Psalm 46.  I start singing and Joseph says, "Mommy, you have a pretty voice."  (which was nice, b/c sometimes he says, 'mommy don't sing!!') He then says, "When you have a pretty voice, it's a gift from God."  "This is a gift from God right now."   Next, Joseph wanted to know what "Be Stealin no" meant.  So I had to explain that it was really, "Be still and know" and do my best to explain that when things seem really busy around us, we can stop and know that God will take care of us.  Then I had to explain what "God is my fortress" means.  I did my best to explain, but it's hard to put into words concepts that are more felt than understood.  He's keeping me on my toes and I LOVE it!!"

12/8/2010 - JOSEPH ASKED JESUS IN HIS HEART TODAY!

12/9/2010 - Joseph while spelling on the fridge: "Dillon has equal parts in his name as my name.  He has 6 letter and I have 6 letters."

12/10/2010 - "Momma, what does pretty mean?  Is it kinda like beautiful but it means not as beautiful? so Momma, I call you beautiful because you're lots a lots a beautiful."

12/11/2010 - Joseph randomly started singing: "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground.  Gotta go to school with your pants on the ground."

12/26/2010 - Joseph just prayed "Jesus help me change the world".

1 comment:

  1. Awww Joseph is adorable! I love the cute little things these guys come up with.

    ReplyDelete